Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SOLC 8/31

Today is an ode to a friend at school. I absolutely love that Mrs. G will jump in when you have a technology project even if it's one you plan at the last minute which I'm afraid happens more often than I would like.  When I got my brain storm idea during my student's assessment today and then went to talk with her about it I wondered if it would even be possible on such short notice.  The great thing is by the time I got back to my room after discussing it with her, she had created a template for my students.  I love the people I work with. They have taught me how to be an effective educator.  When I look back I really "grew up" at this site. My principal hired me as a brand new teacher and here I am 10 years later. So glad that the teachers around me have help cultivate an environment where it is safe to ask questions and try new things.  So Mrs. G. this one is for you!! Thanks for being so flexible and I can't wait to get started on our technology project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment