Saturday, August 18, 2012

There are 22 People Missing!!

My room is ready to go.  Organized. Clean. Supplies Purchased.  The only thing missing are my 22 second graders. 

My interactive word wall is ready to go! I am so excited about this new component this year.  It is right next to my book nook which creates a perfect small group area.  So I have three effective small group areas in the classroom.  Two will be areas that are teacher directed.  One with me, the classroom teacher, and the other will be manned by my teacher's assistant.  My new assistant has a teaching degree.  This will be a wonderful opportunity for her and for my students.

The area that has my work displayed will have charts around it. These charts will help students remind them about certain parts of the workshop atmosphere.  

I sincerely hope everyone has a great 2012-2013 school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment