Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Daily-D8

Dear Santa,

I've been good this year. I am a big girl! I potty trained in a record number of days -14. I recognize all the letters and sounds of the alphabet. I also know my numbers 1-20. I have begun to write my own stories about popcorn, Gracie, Jacob, the park, popcorn, popcorn and popcorn. Most of the time I don't hit my sister; she has to make me mad first. Most of the time I stay where I'm supposed too except when my teacher gets busy and I decide to "slip" out and visit the school administrative assistant. Most of the time I would say I'm good....so could I please have a wiggle racer?

Love,

Emma

Dear Santa,

Okay....I admit it...I ate the cookies. They were delicious. Also, I don't really know if I deserve coal in my stocking, but you have to admit that when I'm a good girl...I'm a good girl. However, there have been some not so great moments this year. If I promise that next year I will have LESS of those could I please have the new Tink movie?

Love,

Gracie

Dear Santa,

Hope I'm on the good list this year. What I would like for Christmas is a good night's sleep...can that be arranged?

Love,

Lynnelle

No comments:

Post a Comment