Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks

My List of Thanks

thankful that I still believe dreams come true
and all it takes is to jump, believe, and trust.

thankful for two girls who make my life crazy,
fun, and filled with laughter.

thankful that I look into 22 pairs of eyes each day
and know that they need me and I need them.

thanks to the mom who taught me that being me
is a great thing.

full of thanks for an aunt that checks on me, loves me
for me, and always knows when I need just a little
something extra.

thankful that I listen to my heart more than my brain.

thankful that I can see life through eyes
that are filled with happiness.

thankful for new friends and old friends and my best friend.

thankful for the ability to laugh at myself

thankful that I've had another year to live my life
filled with love, laughter, and luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment