Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Better Day

Wrapping up conferences and spending the weekend with the people I love the most helped me to realize that even though I am still yet single...my life is perfect the way it is.  I have fabulous girls that are meeting their goals and pushing forward with their life.  I hope they see me for who I am; the one who loves them and wants only the best and is willing to sacrifice what ever it takes to ensure that they have everything they need.

Fall arrived full force today bringing rains and COLD weather...however yesterday I was able to capture day in the sun.


I am so glad that I didn't choose to allow fear to consume me and not try it on my own.  I am relieved that I have friends and family who stand by me each day.  I will not allow others to make me feel inferior.  I am happy.

1 comment: