Monday, January 5, 2009

One Little Word-Class Reaction

It was a great success!!! Not only did my students participate, but several other teachers joined after I sent the idea via email to our site. The responses from my students were amazing, "Thanks Ms. Snow for this project it really made me think about what I want to do for the year." Another student chose to do a phrase-"Be cool; stay cool"-his definition-stay calm in all situations. Oh, I wish you could have seen how proud he was of this statement. This was the first time he has ever shared with the whole class!

Another student chose-"active." His reason was to be an active person in all places of his life.

Wow! I was so amazed and impressed with their ability to think outside of the box. As soon as I have their finished projects laminated I will post a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment