Saturday, March 19, 2011

19/31

I am the oldest. I am the one who was/is bossy. I am the one who taught my "little" brother to do things when we were younger.  Now as adults I've come to realize how great little brothers really are.  Little brothers have the ability to make their nieces smile by just walking in the door. Little brothers have the ability to lay a new floor. Little brothers have the ability to find windows for my house. Little brothers have the ability to repair icky wood rot. Little brothers have the ability to climb 16 foot ladders without their knees shaking. Little brothers say, "I'm so glad I can  help you" when you say thank you.  I love little brothers who help out big sisters when they need it. Little brothers who are quiet show love by helping big sisters do things they cannot.  Thank you, Boo-Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment